The registration fee is 200 Euros (or 220 Euros for late registration) including a copy of the Proceedings, the coffee breaks, and the conference dinner. The deadline for "early Registration" has been extended until September 30th.
Payment of registration fee
Registration fee can be paid:
- electronically by credit card : as soon as you are registered you will receive an (automatic) e-mail with a username and a password. You then connect to http://rencontres2013.obspm.fr/index.php/online-payment and you can proceed to payment from a secure page.
- by bank transfer, in euros, to the bank of Observatoire de Paris:
Recette Générale des Finances, 94 rue de Réaumur, 75009 Paris, France
IBAN FR76 1007 1750 0000 0010 0507 390; BDFEFRPPXXX
(please mention "meeting Metal Production" on your transfer)
- by check in euros, ordered to "Agent Comptable de l’Observatoire de Paris":
Send your check to:
GEPI, "meeting Metal Production"
Observatoire de Paris-Meudon
F-92195 Meudon Cedex,
- by cash at the time of the Meeting.
The reception and registration desk will be opened on Monday 21st October from 9 am at the place where the sessions will take place, where participants can register and collect the Colloquium material. A receipt of registration fee will be provided to each registered participant during the meeting. Cancellation: cancellation with reimbursement will only be possible until October 11th, 2013 (10 days before the start of the meeting). In such a case, registration fees will be reimbursed with the exception of a small management fee. If the cancellation happens during the last 10 days before the meeting, no reimbursement will be possible.
Abstracts that are received until September 15th, will be considered for oral presentation if requested. Submission deadline for Poster abstracts is September 30th.
The dimensions of the posters can be up to the A0 format (or max: 90 cm x 120 cm), preferably in portrait format.
All the participants are invited to attend the conference dinner which fare is included in the registration fee. Extra tickets can be bought for accompanying person. Special dietary requirements should be specified in advance.
Proceedings of the Rencontres 2013
The Proceedings of the Rencontres will be published in the MemSAIt, from LaTeX files provided by the authors. Instructions for the manuscripts will be communicated later.
You will find here general information about subway and bus of Paris and about the trains.
There are several important events in Paris in October and it can be difficult to find an hotel at the last minute. Participants are requested to make their own reservation as soon as possible.The place of the meeting, building of the CNRS in Meudon is close to both (see the map):
- the station Bellevue (about 200m) of the train "transilien N" (from Paris-Montparnasse to Rambouillet, Dreux, Mantes la Jolie) etc. (here the timetable) (see the stations).
- the station Brimborion (about 700m) of the tramway "T2" (see the stations) by the "chemin des Lacets" (but the slope to climb the hill is rather steep).
There are no convenient hotels in Meudon. You can choose to book an hotel:
- -in Paris close to "Gare Montparnasse" and you will come to Meudon, station Bellevue, by train (1 train every 15mn for a trip of about 12 mn). It's probably the best solution but the hotels in Paris are more expensive.
- -in Issy les Moulineaux and you will come to Meudon, station Brimborion, by tram (1 tram every 7 mn for a trip of about 6 mn). [If you want to go to Paris-Porte de Versailles from your hotel by tram, it will take 10mn.]
- -in Suresnes and you will come to Meudon, station Brimborion, by tram (1 tram every 7 mn for a trip of about 10 mn). [If you want to go to Paris-Porte de Versailles from your hotel by tram, it will take 25mn.]
A list of convenient hotels in Paris close to Gare Montparnasse, in Issy les Moulineaux and in Suresnes is available here. Best rates are often available by direct online booking.
Selecting an hotel and making reservation is also possible on line using one of the following web sites: Hotels in Paris (click on district 14 or 15), or http://www.parishotels.com.